Blue Devils Beyond

Its 3rd down and 4 whats your call coach?
J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Blue Devils Beyond

Post by J.J. » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:46 am

Here's a shout out to a CCSU student covering Blue Devils Athletics on his own blog!

https://bluedevilsbeyond.wordpress.com/
Welcome to Blue Devils Beyond, my name is Trevi Alickolli and I am a journalism major at Central Connecticut State University. In addition, I am the Assistant Sports Editor on the school newspaper, The Recorder. Blue Devils Beyond is a blog focused on featuring Central athletes on the field but also who they are off the field, telling their stories. This blog will also include different types of multimedia including pictures and videos that you will not be able to find anywhere else. I believe I am one of the best people to provide this content because of the relationships I have built throughout the Blue Devil’s athletic department that will allow me to get access to Central’s athletes in a way few others can. There are very few places where you can find a different Central athlete featured each week and of the ones that do feature them, none will be as consistent in providing you the additional multimedia, stats and updates Blue Devils Beyond will.