Chromecast / Apple TV / Beaming - Setups

Its 3rd down and 4 whats your call coach?
Larryl9797
Site Admin
Site Admin

Chromecast / Apple TV / Beaming - Setups

Post by Larryl9797 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 am

Post your setup of Chromecast / Apply TV / ROKU / Amazon Fire TV / Beaming Setup of CCSU Games on Front Row.
Let us know what worked and what didnt.
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.

hilltopper
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: Chromecast / Apple TV / Beaming - Setups

Post by hilltopper » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

i am generally a very low tech person so I am sure that others will have a better way, but I have watched NEC Front Row on my TV by connecting my computer to the TV via an HDMI chord. Basically it is just using the TV as the computers monitor.
I wish there was an app for NEC Front Row so that I could just watch it via a Smart TV, but afaik there is nothing.

J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by J.J. » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:14 pm

ESPN3:
Download the 'Watch ESPN' app. I stream it directly from my Android phone (Samsung S7) to my television using Chromecast. It works great and the stream is usually pretty good.

NEC Front Row:
They don't have an app and they really need one! I dial the game up on my computer using Chrome web browser, stream to my TV using Chromecast, and maximize the screen. It works ok, but I find I have issue s sometimes, mostly due to my computer sleeping or just freezing one in a while. I've tried to cast from my Android phone (Chrome web browser) to my TV with mixed results.

Larryl9797
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Larryl9797 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Tried casting frontrow from my phone. Couldnt get a chromecast going on live stream. Samsung S5
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.