11/21 @ LMU

Lets talk some Hoops!
User avatar
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

11/21 @ LMU

Post by ccsuhoops » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 am

So looks like this is the link to watch, not sure if we have to pay for it or not...

https://watchstadium.com/live/152211/

User avatar
BigBlue92
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by BigBlue92 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:35 pm

ccsuhoops wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 am
So looks like this is the link to watch, not sure if we have to pay for it or not...

https://watchstadium.com/live/152211/
Thanks, Hoops!

barttorvik.com has us losing 76-66 to that LMU team (ranked 134). They looked like a very athletic team in their game yesterday.

J.J.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3805
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:52 am
Location: Washington, DC

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by J.J. » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm

i assume the team flew straight to LA. This is going to be a tough opponent, plus the travel to the West Coast. I guess LMU had to make the same trip from Jamaica so that’s helps.

User avatar
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by ccsuhoops » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:23 pm

J.J. wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm
i assume the team flew straight to LA. This is going to be a tough opponent, plus the travel to the West Coast. I guess LMU had to make the same trip from Jamaica so that’s helps.
I was talking about this exact same thing with my buddy last night. He’s predicting a big loss. Even the annoying announcers from last night were saying we are going to have match up troubles with them. Can’t wait for the 4-3 preview. Love reading these at work. Gotta start blocking a “meeting” for preview reading, lol

CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 864
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:55 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by CCSU4-3 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:33 am

ccsuhoops wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:23 pm
J.J. wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:42 pm
i assume the team flew straight to LA. This is going to be a tough opponent, plus the travel to the West Coast. I guess LMU had to make the same trip from Jamaica so that’s helps.
I was talking about this exact same thing with my buddy last night. He’s predicting a big loss. Even the annoying announcers from last night were saying we are going to have match up troubles with them. Can’t wait for the 4-3 preview. Love reading these at work. Gotta start blocking a “meeting” for preview reading, lol
Haha I'll have it out tonight (I couldn't stay up to write the FAMU recap Sunday night, so it all got pushed out a day).

LMU might be the best team we've played so far (they beat Georgetown on a neutral). Plus it's a terrible matchup. Throw in the west coast travel, and I think I'd throw money at LMU no matter how many points they are favored by.

CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 864
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:55 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by CCSU4-3 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm

At the risk of being self servant, I'll post my preview here: https://www.thebluedevilsden.com/single ... -Marymount

User avatar
Larryl9797
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Central Connecticut
Contact:

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by Larryl9797 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:21 am

CCSU4-3 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm
At the risk of being self servant, I'll post my preview here: https://www.thebluedevilsden.com/single ... -Marymount
Great preview as always! Going to stay up past 10pm to check out the first half.
“You can be as talented as you want, but if you don’t play together and as a team, you’re not going to win.” -Donyell Marshall 1-21-2019

User avatar
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by ccsuhoops » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:57 am

If their game is pressure defense then we are thoroughly screwed. We looked God awful last game when the pressure was on.

CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 864
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:55 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by CCSU4-3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:30 pm

ccsuhoops wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:57 am
If their game is pressure defense then we are thoroughly screwed. We looked God awful last game when the pressure was on.
Yeah that's my concern.

hilltopper
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 1302
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:42 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by hilltopper » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:56 pm

If their game is pressure defense then we are thoroughly screwed. We looked God awful last game when the pressure was on.
This is directly related to our previous discussions concerning the lack of a PG. Ironically, a good PG does not necessarily have to break the press with his dribbling. Often times passing is what is needed and preferably passing that makes them pay.
DM better come up with something because there are a lot of quick undersized guards in the NEC that can disrupt the offensive flow.

User avatar
Larryl9797
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1086
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:24 pm
Location: Central Connecticut
Contact:

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by Larryl9797 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:02 pm

No paywall for this game👍
“You can be as talented as you want, but if you don’t play together and as a team, you’re not going to win.” -Donyell Marshall 1-21-2019

CCSU4-3
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 864
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:55 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by CCSU4-3 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Comes in great too!

Toprowscreamer
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by Toprowscreamer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Big crowd.....and a Harrison Kay sighting. Of course, he tried to shoot the second he got the ball.

User avatar
ccsuhoops
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all
Posts: 3423
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by ccsuhoops » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:19 pm

Toprowscreamer wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:18 pm
Big crowd.....and a Harrison Kay sighting. Of course, he tried to shoot the second he got the ball.
and of course he missed.

Was hoping he'd never see the floor again and transfer.

Toprowscreamer
CCSU Fans Regular
CCSU Fans Regular
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 am

Re: 11/21 @ LMU

Post by Toprowscreamer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Been waiting for Hugley to have a breakout game. Maybe it's tonight.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests