NEC/CCSU on TuneIn Radio

Lets talk some Hoops!
bigbluefan1965
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

NEC/CCSU on TuneIn Radio

Post by bigbluefan1965 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Any chance of the NEC and/or CCSU exploring TuneIn Radio as an audio streaming option? Obviously I am primarily interested in CCSU Athletics, hearing all the games ...OOC and conference games.

As noted in some previous posts, I’m sure there are several of us that may be able to get an audio stream only while traveling...not wanting to eat up data on a video stream that we’re not watching or going through the hassle of signing up for opponents free trials on OOC games.

Anyone feeling left out when OOC games ardn’t Available in FB, MBB or WBB? Anyone feeling disconnected and losing interest early in the season during the OOC portion with inconsistant coverage. To be honest, I was a huge dedicated every game listener of CCSU FB, MBB, and WBB. Now I am a 50% follower at most, .

Well, hopefully other people are frustrated also and maybe thevnewv AD will re-exam how CCSU engages and mantains a solid relationship with fans through audio broadcast of every game every season once again.

NECFrontRow is a great video addition to CCSU Athletics, but the audio brought us consistent coverage from our home broadcasters which for the fan is now a huge void in my fan/alumni experience.
"Complaining becomes a habit. Focusing on the negative also becomes a habit. It’s one of the most detrimental habits you can possibly have." -- T Harv Eker

RonnyRob15
CCSU Fans Know it all
CCSU Fans Know it all

Re: NEC/CCSU on TuneIn Radio

Post by RonnyRob15 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Three of the first four games were on TV.